To connect from your local PC to your Raspberry Pi 2 follow the next steps:
- Check your Pi IP and/or computer name. (Default computer name is MINWINPC.)
- Search for PowerShell in Windows and run it with administrative privileges.
- Type: net start WinRM
- Type: Set-Item WSMan:\localhost\Client\TrustedHosts -Value MINWINPC
- You may need to click “Y” to allow this change.
- Type: Enter-PsSession -ComputerName MINWINPC -Credential MINWINPC\Administrator
- Enter the password which is: p@ssw0rd
You’re now connected.
For more complete and detailed instructions follow: http://ms-iot.github.io/content/en-US/win10/samples/PowerShell.htm